Tourist sailing routes in Friesland
Friesland - Tourist sailing routes in the province of Friesland
Friesland is synonymous with water sports, no wonder, there is virtually no area to think of so water sports and if you choose an unforgettable holiday where you want to explore the Frisian waters, then Watersportcentrum Hart van Friesland is an excellent starting point .
The Heart of Friesland is in the center of the lake district. Approximately two kilometers from the Sneekermeer and Goingarijpsterpoelen, about 5 kilometers from the Langweerderwielen and Koevordermeer, directly on the Prinses Margrietkanaal. Without the mast you can sail to these many lakes and canals.
The combination of apartment, restaurant and boat on the doorstep (your own or ours) are the ingredients for an optimal holiday.
You can rent a Polyvalk sailboat per week, per weekend and per day with a 4 hp trailer engine. It is also possible to rent a cover.
If you opt for a holiday on the Frisian lakes, Watersportcentrum Hart van Friesland is an excellent starting point. And do you know why ....
- Hart van Friesland is centrally located in the lake district. Without the mast you can sail through many lakes and canals.
- There is good accessibility: - Via the A7 motorway and via the water, Prinses Margrietkanaal, Oosterbrugsloot.
- The fleet of Hart van Friesland consists of excellent material.
- All boats are insured All-risk (excess € 120, -).
- Apart from sailing boats, you can rent: Rana tour boats, fish / rowing boats and canoes.
- Hart van Friesland has a nice apartment hotel (2-6 persons apartments).
- There is a fine restaurant (in Hindelooper style) with a cozy bar and an attractive (covered) terrace on the water.
- There is ample parking.
- Heart of Friesland means: Frisian, Green, Rest and Water